Do you want to get that fairer, glowing skin you always dreamed of? Several natural ingredients can assist you in getting a smooth, even tone, acne-free face. Among which, our dearest tomato is also present.
Yes, those beautiful red tomatoes serve multiple beauty benefits for your skin, including brightening your skin to getting rid of acne and dark circles and reducing fine lines and aging signs; tomato got your back.
In this article, I have assembled the top benefits of tomatoes for skin and how you can use them to handle your major beauty concern.
Tomato Benefits for Skin
Article Table of Contents
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, which can prevent and treat acne. It also brightens dull skin. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, the phytochemical responsible for the beautiful red color of the tomatoes.
It’s a very powerful antioxidant that greatly prevents premature aging of the skin and gives a natural glow.
Furthermore, tomatoes are rich in lycopene, an antioxidant that can regenerate our skin and protect it from the sun’s harmful effects.
- Reduce oiliness.
- Even out skin tone.
- Balance pH levels to make your skin softer.
Beauty Benefits Of Tomato On Face
Tomatoes For Acne Treatment
Pimples can appear all over our body, but they have the habit of popping up on your face when you are least expecting them. Acne normally appears during puberty, when our hormones are raging.
When we reach adulthood, acne can still appear, but our skin’s oiliness plays a big role in this case.
If you have oily skin, you know how easy it is for pimples to appear. If this is your case, we have a very simple, cheap tip to help end acne. The best part is that you probably already have all of the ingredients in your kitchen.
One of these ingredients is a tomato, a fruit that is full of nutrients for our skin.
If you suffer from acne, tomatoes can help you a lot.
To treat your acne using tomatoes, try making a face mask with tomato pulp.
- Blend or squish one peeled tomato and apply it to your face at night.
- You can add cucumber puree to this mask if you wish since it helps close pores.
- Another optional ingredient is olive oil to hydrate your skin.
- Leave it on for 1 hour, then rinse it off with cold water.
You can also place peeled, seedless tomato slices directly on your face, massaging the area softly for about 10 minutes.
Tomato For Blackheads
If blackheads are your biggest problem, there’s another beneficial ingredient in your kitchen besides tomato: salt.
Here’s how to remove blackheads with tomato:
- One tomato
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- Take a thick slice of tomato and pour a little salt on it.
- Next, for three minutes, rub the tomato slice on your nose and the other areas of your face that are prone to blackheads.
- Then, take that same slice, pour more salt on it, and repeat the process for 2 minutes.
- It is recommended that you perform this procedure once a week.
- Repeat it every two weeks to keep new blackheads from forming.
Benefits Of Lemon And Tomato Juice For Face
- Tomato juice is a very good tan remover. You can use it with lemon juice mix.
- If you have dry or normal skin, then replace the lemon juice with rose water.
- Apply it to your effective area.
- After 30 minutes, you have to wash it off with normal water.
DIY Tomato Face Scrub
- You can prepare your face scrub with tomato and rice flour.
- You have to mix it together.
- After a nice mixing, apply it to your face in a circular motion.
- You have to use this crop, especially that no sight two to three minutes.
- You have to wash up with lukewarm water immediately.
- Your face will feel smooth and clean.
Tomato Juice Benefits For Face
Tomato juice is very good for your skin. If you use tomato juice every day on your face, it will help get back your natural color.
- You can use tomato juice with honey.
- Mix well and apply it to your face.
- This remedy works very well in giving you a fairer and glowing complexion.
- Please wait for 14 to 15 minutes until it is nicely dry.
- After 15 minutes, Wash up with normal water.
Tomato For Oil Control
A simple application of tomato on your skin control oil secretion and prevent the skin from getting greasy.
If you have to use makeup for a long time, then I suggest applying tomato juice on your face before 1 or 2 hours so that the skin doesn’t feel oily and stays on your makeup for long.
Tomato Face Mask For Skin Whitening
Here is a rice powder and tomato paste skin whitening treatment. With this remedy, just in one week, you will get milky white skin.
- You have to cut a fresh tomato.
- Put powdered sugar on it, and then rub it on your face.
- Please put it on for few minutes and then Wash it.
This is a very easy remedy. You can use it easily while cooking. Within one week, You will see that your skin will be fair and glowing.
We apply many bleaches on our skin, which contains chemicals, But tomato is a natural bleaching agent.
That is why it doesn’t have any side effects. It is very effective in lightening our skin.
- First of all, take Rice flour. You can make it easily at home by grinding rice.
- Now add Milk.
- Mix these two ingredients and make a paste.
- And apply it to your face.
- Keep it on for half an hour and then wash it.
I apply this treatment very regularly. Because it suits my skin a lot, I hope it suits your skin as well. It moisturizes, brightens, and lightens your skin. You have to use this remedy for just one week.
You will be surprised to see the results that your skin. It will turn your skin into milky white. Summers are here, and if you get tanned, you must use this remedy.
Tomato Ice Cubes For Face Recipe
Here is how you can use Tomato facial ice cubes that fade scars, dark spots, and pigmentation three times faster. I have been using these tomato ice cubes for the past week every single day.
One amazing thing about these ice cubes is it melts into the skin super fast leaving the skin incredibly soft and instantly brighter. It also fades scars unbelievably faster.
If you want scars and dark spots to fade away quickly, I would highly suggest you give these ice cubes a try.
For making the ice cubes:
- Take four medium ripe tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Once you have cut the tomatoes, grind them to a fine paste in a blender without adding any water.
- Now strain out the juice to get a very fine smooth juice.
- Straining the tomato juice is important. Else the tomato ice cubes will not be smooth.
- Also, make sure to use ripe tomatoes and grind them without adding any water for the best results.
- Once you’ve strained out the juice, add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder to it.
- Finally, add in a tablespoon of lemon juice too.
- Mix well to combine the ingredients well. Both turmeric and lemon juice also fades all blemishes very quickly.
- Now pour this mixture into an ice cube tray.
- Usually, these ice cubes take around 4 hours to freeze completely.
- They also store well. Once they freeze completely, you can store them in a ziplock bag and use them whenever you like.
- Once you’ve poured the mixture, freeze them till they harden.
- Tomato facial cubes are now ready!
- To use, take an ice cube and rub it directly on the face.
- You’ll find it melting immediately into the skin.
- Rub till the ice cube melts completely into the skin.
These are one of the best facial ice cubes I have tried so far. Even you will agree with me if you try them.
I don’t mind using the ice cube directly on my skin, but if you don’t like to use it directly, you can wrap it in a thin muslin cloth and then use it.
Within a week of regular use, you’ll find all scars and blemishes fading away very quickly.