There is no doubt that hair is the crowning glory of women. Has the smell of your tresses ever been a concern for you? Have you ever wanted to add a pleasant and lasting fragrance to your locks?
I will give you some tips for treating the hair odor. Following are the top ways to make hair smell good naturally.
As the name suggests, smelly hair is characterized by a foul odor emanating from hair and scalp. Oily hair is more prone to smelling hair conditions because it picks up environmental pollutants and strong smells more easily.
Home Remedies For Hair Odor
Here are the top home remedies to treat smelly hair.
Here is how to make hair smell good with essential oils. Sweet orange oil is an excellent choice for this purpose.
To get a great hair odor:
- Mix the essential oil with your regular shampoo.
- Or you can also mix the essential oil with the conditioner.
- Mix vanilla with another essential oil and apply it to your hair before getting your beauty sleep.
Essential oils have a lovely smell, and they also improve hair’s conditions.
It helps neutralize power orders and reduces oiliness inhale.
- Mix one part of baking soda and two parts water and apply it to your damp head.
- Leave it on for about 5 minutes and then wash. Repeat the process once a week.
Cinnamon Powder is another effective home remedy for hair smell.
- Steep cinnamon powder in boiling water for half an hour.
- Mix honey into this.
- Apply the mixture to your hair for forty-five minutes.
- Firstly wash with water only and then use shampoo and rinse again.
It will leave your hair smelling fresh and also fight problems like dandruff and scalp infections.
- Take two lemons.
- Squeeze out their juice and mix it with a cup of water.
- After shampooing, massage the mixture into your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it Off.
Rose Water To Get Rid Of Smelly Hair Without Washing
No point of argument rose water has a very refreshing and sweet smell. It is the most inexpensive natural remedy to make your hair smell good.
Apply the rose water directly to your hair, or you can spray rose water to your hair strands and scalp.
The acidity in tomatoes helps balance the ph level in your hair. It removes the foul odor.
- Apply fresh tomato juice to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse off.
Aloe Vera gel can benefit in managing the foul odor of hair. Rinse the hair with a shampoo and apply the gel on your scalp for fifteen minutes—Wash hair after that.
Or you can also mix aloe with lemon juice. Mix this with your regular shampoo. Wash hair with this shampoo. It will also cure hair loss and dandruff.
Natural Remedy For Smelly Hair
Here is a traditional beauty care regimen with ingredients easily obtained from organic or Ayurvedic medicine Stores.
For this, you will need small quantities of Indian Bellelium Costus, Sandalwood powder, Vetiver, Frankincense, and bark of Cedar tree.
The ingredients are taken in equal measure, and they are then put in the embers of burnt coconut shells or live coal and Kept in a small handheld vessel.
Now place your hair alongside the fumes emanating from this mixture for about five to ten minutes. Following this, age-old practice can help impart an excellent fragrance to your locks and help maintain the strength of your hair.