Who doesn’t want log voluminous eyelashes that lift your look, making you even more gorgeous? So if you are struggling to grow your eyelashes at home naturally, then you are in the right place.
Many simple ways can make your eyelashes grow and luscious naturally so that you don’t need to put a lot of mascara daily.
I always emphasize natural home remedies in skincare concern rather than the doctor’s prescribed stuff because home remedies did not provide any side effects to your skin.
On the other hand, if you use beauty products in your skincare regime, your skin exposures to more harmful effects.
In the same manner, if you apply home remedies to naturally grow your eyelashes, they will give you definite and secure results. But this process is little time taking.
And it would help if you had some patience when trying natural remedies.
In this article, I will share some fantastic home remedies that will help to grow your eyelashes fast at home all naturally.
Before proceeding further, I’d like to share my personal experience with you guys about how much I love my lashes and how I managed to grow them naturally at home.
I have big round eyes, and I love my eyes so much. Wherever I go, the first thing that attracts other people towards me is my eyes.
And that’s why I always want to add more beauty and attraction to my eyes.
I put a particular focus on my eyes while going outside.
Going outside without mascara and kajal is No, No. My eyelashes were not super long and voluminous, so I always apply mascara on them.
But then gradually, I notice that applying mascara daily is making my eyelashes fragile and thin.
As I mentioned earlier, I love my eyes and beauty 😁 , so I was very concerned about growing them again.
In this regard, my forever buddy Nature helped me a lot. I performed research on Google and Youtube to know eyelashes growth hacks and tips to grow my eyelashes naturally.
Now, Its been almost a month of trying some natural home remedies. And it has started showing results.
Although honestly, the results are not too visible, I am still noticing an increase in my eyelashes length.
And that’s the idea I am writing this article to share how you can make your eyelashes thicker and longer at home.
Slowly and gradually, you will surely see the results of these home remedies.
Home Remedies For Long Eyelashes
Before sharing my personal tried natural remedies with you, I want to put a disclaimer. Remember that as every body’s skin is different from others; likewise, everybody’s lashes are different from others. That’s why one thing that works for me might not work for you.
Thereby, I recommend you experiment with a few things from the list below to find the best solution for you to get those long lashes. 🤩
If you want your lashes to be dark along with long and thicker, then olive oil is the best choice for you.
Olive oil is my favorite pick to grow eyelashes. And I used it in a very simple way.
It is famous for its benefits for long and growing hairs, that’s why it also works for eyelashes.
How To Use Olive Oil To Grow Eyelashes
- It would be best if you had a clean empty mascara bottle and add a few olive oil drops.
- Before going to bed, apply this olive oil on your lashes in the same way you apply mascara with a mascara stick.
- Let it sit on your eyelashes for the whole night.
- Wash off your face the next morning.
- A much simpler way of using olive oil to grow eyelashes is to take warm olive oil and dip a cotton tip into it.
- Before sleeping, gently and carefully rub this cotton swab on your lashes.
- Don’t be so harsh.
Benefits Of Olive Oil For Eye Lashes
Aloe Vera To Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Aloe vera is good for the nutrition and strength of hairs. It contains some elements such as vitamin E known for the growth of hair and eyelashes.
But make sure always to use fresh aloe vera for your eyelashes, because there are no additives in it.
Also, when you apply aloe vera on your eyelashes, don’t rub your eyes.
Moreover, be very careful while applying it, don’t use it close to the edge. Otherwise, it will make your eyes uncomfortable.
How To Use Aloe Vera To Make Eyelashes Thick
- With the help of a clean, old mascara brush, apply fresh aloe vera gel on your lashes before going to bed.
- Leave it for full night.
- The next morning, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and press it to get few drops of juice.
- Apply this juice on your lashes for overnight.
- Wash your face off with warm water in the morning.
- For more quick results, another tip is to mix aloe juice with olive oil or castor oil.
- And then apply it on your lashes, again for overnight.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Natural Eyelash growth
Castor Oil For Growing Eyelashes Faster
Castor Oil is famous for its many beauty benefits, besides treating wrinkles and sunburn; it also promotes hair growth.
It can give you much faster results than any other home remedy to grow eyelashes longer and thicker.
Castor oil also prevents your lashes from falling out.
Usage Method Of Castor Oil
- Mix castor oil with some drops of coconut oil.
- Apply it on your lashes with the help of a cotton swab.
- Please leave it overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning.
- Mix a few drops of castor oil with vitamin E oil and thoroughly mix it.
- Use it on lashes with the help of a cotton tip or clean brush for overnight.
- You can also combine castor oil with aloe vera juice for maximum results.
- Apply it in the same procedure as above.
Benefits Of Castor Oil For Growing Long Lashes
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly To Regrow Eyelashes Naturally
Okay, So I’ll be very honest in this section. While researching how to grow eyelashes longer and thicker, I came across many websites and blogs.
The majority of them said that if you use vaseline petroleum jelly on your eyelashes, they will grow longer and voluminous.
Their perspective was that vaseline or other petroleum jelly contributes to the growth of lashes.
But that is not true. YES, mark my words, vaseline does not increase your lash hair growth.
Instead, it moisturizes and hydrates the eyelashes.
So if you want your lashes to be hydrated and moisturized, you can use vaseline.
Besides this, petroleum jelly conditions your eyelashes and maintains its overall health.
For conditioning and moisturizing lashes, you can apply vaseline in the following manner.
- Take a neat mascara brush and dip it into vaseline petroleum jelly.
- Now apply this on your upper and lower lash daily to keep your lashes hydrated.
If you don’t want your lashes to be dry and rough due to mascara, the best practice is to use vaseline on them before applying mascara. It will also help in gentle makeup removal from your eyes.
Lemon Peel Oil
Studies have shown that oil extracted from lemon peels can increase eyelashes growth. Moreover, If you want to add volume to your lashes, you can use the amazing lemon peelings.
How To Use Lemon Peels To Make Eyelashes Thick
This home remedy for voluminous lashes is quite simple. All you need is lemon peels and any one of castor or olive oil. Soak the lemon peels in the oil for a couple of weeks so that the peelings are infused with the oil.
After this, simply apply this oil on your upper and lower lash with a cotton swab or clean mascara brush. You can use this twice a week or overnight for maximum benefits.
Besides this, if you want to apply lemon peel oil immediately, soak the peelings into oil and then press the peels with a spoon to extract its juice.
By this method, you can immediately use this superb remedy to grow eyelashes fast.
Benefits Of Lemon Peel Oil To Grow Thicker Eyelashes
Besides loads of health and beauty benefits of green tea, it offers another amazing advantage.
Green tea improves hair health and also stimulates hair growth.
How To Use Green Tea To Make Your Eyelashes Grow
Take one teaspoon of green tea or one green tea bag.
- Take one cup of warm water and make green tea.
- Now let it cool down.
- Dip a cotton swab into this tea, and then tap this on your lower and upper lash line.
- You can also place the green tea bags on your eyes at once.
- If you do not want to apply green tea topically on your lashes, you can also drink it.
- Both methods ensure the same results.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Eyelash Growth
Vitamin E Oil
Among the stuff to grow eyelashes naturally at home, Vitamin E oil is the best. Several pieces of research have shown the benefits of using Vitamin E for lashes growth.
Besides growing eyelashes fast, it also thickens the lashes, making you even more gorgeous.
How To Use Vitamin E Oil For Growing Lashes Naturally
This home remedy is very simple to use.
- Take a Vitamin E capsule and break it.
- Extract the oil and massage your lids with this oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Make sure to press lightly and gently with the help of your fingertips.
- Apply this oil daily on your upper and lower lash.
- Dip a brush into vitamin E oil.
- Then brush your lashes with it in the upward direction every night before going to bed.
- You can also take the capsule orally, both methods give the same benefits.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil To Grow Lashes Fast
Useful Tips To Make Your Lashes Grow Naturally
You may not know that your certain makeup habits and routine are making your eyelashes thin.
Some useful tips that will help you regrow your lashes and add volume to them are given below.
- Your diet affects your beauty most. Likewise, some foods stimulate hair growth, such as green leafy vegetables, garlic, and fish. Lack of vitamins leads to thin eyelashes. That’s why, add those foods in your fruits enriched with iron, omega three fatty acids, Vitamin A, beta carotene, and vitamin B5.
- Massage your eyelids regularly as it improves blood circulation and eyelash nutrition. Which, in turn, promotes lash growth. But make sure to be very soft and attentive while massaging.
- Cleanse your eyelids and eyelashes daily to remove any makeup products and mascara on them. Also, be very sweet while removing eye makeup.
- Never ever rub your eyes as it causes your lashes to fall out. Instead of this, gently wipe to remove the makeup.
- Never go to bed with the mascara on. Make sure to remove mascara and all eyeliner before getting into bed.
- Use high-quality makeup products such as mascara. Also, it is a good approach to throw your old mascara every three months.
- Be very careful while using makeup tools such as falsies and eyelash curlers. Besides this, don’t use lash curler after applying mascara because wet lashes fall out more.
- Always use a mild cleanser to remove the falsies glue from the lash line to prevent your lashes from dry out.
Some stuff is capable of making your eyelashes grow. There are certain home remedies which potentially can increase the growth and volume of eyelashes. So that you don’t need to apply falsies next time while going out.
But keep in mind that no natural remedy can give you immediate results. You need to have some patience. All the natural and home remedies to grow eyelashes typically show their effects after some weeks.
Also, the results depend on the phases of eyelash growth.
Your daily routine and healthy makeup habits can help you to prevent and regrow your lashes.
I hope this article solves all your queries. But if you still have any, you can ask me in the comments section below, and I will make sure to reply ASAP.
Tell me which of the above remedies you are going to try tonight and share its results with me. I’ll be delighted.
Share this article with your family and friends.
Stay Gorgeous ❤
Love, SUHANA 🎈