Today, I will share the best and effective hair masks for dry, rough, frizzy hair in this article. These hair masks make your hair silky, shiny, and glossy. Also, these hair masks are organic and 100 % natural. There is no chemical.
Egg And Yogurt Hair Mask For Dry Damaged Hair
This hair mask is perfect for dry, frizzy hair. This mask provides complete nourishment and moisture to your hair and hydrates your dry scalp. This hair mask:
- Removes dandruff and treats itchy scalp.
- Helps to cure all deficiencies and makes your hair healthy.
- Stimulates hair growth.
Let us start with how to make this hair mask. For this homemade hair mask, you will need:
- Clean bowl
- One egg
- Olive Oil
Remember one thing: if you have oily and greasy hair, use only egg white and remove egg yolk.
If you have dry hair, then use only egg yolk. Use whole egg for normal hair.
- Take egg according to your hair length.
- Beat the egg with the help of a beater.
- Now add 4 tbsp yogurt. Yogurt should be thick.
- Mix it well.
- After mixing, add 2 tbsp Olive oil. You can also use coconut oil or almond oil.
- Now add 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Now your homemade hair mask is ready, which makes your hair shiny, smooth, soft.
- Apply hair mask on your scalp to hair tips.
- Massage the mask thoroughly into the scalp for 5 min.
- Allow the mask to sit for at least 15-20 min.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- After 15-20 min, first, wash your hair with normal water, then wash your hair with shampoo.
- If you feel that the hair mask not completely remove, then do the shampoo again.
- Use this hair mask twice a month or once a week; there is no side effect.
Benefits Of Egg And Yogurt Hair Mask
- The egg is a rich source of protein. Eggs contain quality protein, which is chemical-free and 100 % natural.
- Eggs also contain fatty acids, which gives a natural glossy shine to your hair and potassium heals your dry, damaged hair, makes your hair thick and strong.
- This hair mask contains vitamin A which prevents split ends and breakage of hair.
- It also contains vitamin D, which helps to prevent hair fall and hair loss.
- As well, it contains vitamin B12, which stimulates hair growth and makes your hair longer.
- This mask contains yogurt, rich in lactic acids and zinc, which helps to improve your hair quality and adds shine.
- Olive Oil contains vitamin E beneficial for your hair.
- Lemon juice prevents dandruff and reduces excess oil production from your scalp.
Due to all these qualities, this Homemade hair mask is the best. This hair mask makes your hair healthy longer also gives a shiny and glossy look.
DIY Onion Hair Mask To Promote Hair growth
You need only one ingredient, which is onion.
- First, remove the outer layers of the onion and chop it into smaller pieces.
- Now toss it into a blender, blend it into a smooth paste.
- Place the pulp in a strainer or a cheesecloth, and squeeze out as much juice as possible.
- Comb your hair to make sure there are no tangles. Now take a cotton pad or a cotton ball and dip or soak it into the juice.
- Press it into the scalp concentrating on the roots. You don’t need to apply this mask throughout your hair.
- You just have to apply it to the roots of your hair.
- If you want, you can session your head and repeat this process to ensure that you cover hold of your head now.
- Please make sure that this doesn’t get into our eyes because it will sink a lot.
- Gently massage your scalp to make sure that the onion juice is evenly distributed.
- Now you can cover the hair with the hair cap and let it sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour, and wash it off with lukewarm water, shampoo and condition as usual.
- You can continue this treatment two to three times a week for a month to see visible results.
This is a very effective hair mask for hair growth.
Onion has antibacterial properties and is rich in sulfur. It improves blood circulation and provides the hair follicles with sufficient nourishment. It helps with the formation of keratin in hair, which results in hair fall control.
I want to give a small warning about this mask: onion has a powerful smell, and they sting a lot, but it’s worth it. If you are desperate to grow your hair, this mask is for you guys.
Pro Tip: If you bother the potent smell of the onion, add some lemon juice or rosewater to your hair rinse. You can also use essential oils.
Rosemary, lavender, or peppermint oil all promote hair growth.
Onion’s potential as a potent home remedy for hair loss has also been studied Scientifically. Studies have proved that consuming onion or applying onion juice to the scalp helps control hair fall and prevents dandruff.
Aloe Vera Hair Mask DIY For Dandruff
Get Long, silky, and shiny Hair using Aloe Vera Hair Mask At Home. To create this mask, you would need Aloe Vera Pulp.
You can use ready-made Aloe Vera gel, but it’s always better to use Natural Aloe Vera for the best results.
- To make this mask, you only need to mix aloe vera gel with castor oil.
- Take the amount of both ingredients according to your hair’s length.
- Once the mask is ready, You can either apply it via hand or using a spray bottle.
- Gradually apply the mask all over your hair. While applying, make sure you are twisting it regularly so that the mask penetrates deeply into your hair.
- Always remember to apply this mask only on washed and clean hair.
- Tie your hair in a bun, and after 20 mins wash them normally.
This hair mask will make your hair stronger and will give them a fantastic shine as well. Castor Oil is Anti-Fungal and is suitable for treating dandruff.
Hair Mask DIY Coconut Oil
- You will need two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You’re also going to need two tablespoons of honey. I prefer raw honey.
- Warm the honey a little bit and mix both ingredients very well.
- They will soon come to a nice consistency.
- Then major key alert you need some yogurt. Yogurt has lactic acid in it, an exfoliator, and it helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells off of your scalp, which helps your hair grow much faster.
- So you need two tablespoons of that, and you’re just going to mix it until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- Drape yourself with a towel so that you don’t get any of this on your clothes.
- Apply this all over your hair, from the scalp to the ends of your hair.
- And you just want to saturate Your hair in this thoroughly; the more, the better. So be generous with this stuff.
- Leave this in your hair for thirty minutes.
- If you have more time, leave it in for longer, the longer, the better.
- Then you’re just going to wash it out, and you are going to have the softest Gnaeus healthiest looking hair ever.
I love this hair mask. It’s one of my favorites, especially in colder months my hair gets dry, and it loses its life. So I feel like this mask helps bring moisture to my hair. It also:
- Makes hair look super shiny.
- Gives hair lots of volume.
It’s just the best all-in-one hair mask for all hair types. You guys have to try it.
I hope you guys enjoyed this article. Let me know which one hair mask you will try right now for smooth, silky hair.