Are you worried about acne scars on your face? Are you searching for a homemade acne scar removal cream recipe?
Do you want to remove acne scars from your face?
If your answer is Yes, Yes, Then you are at the right place, my dear!
In this article, I will share two easiest recipes of homemade acne scar removal cream that are magical.
Acne lefts scars on your face, and these little marks can disturb your overall appearance.
I have been gone through this situation. That’s why I know the side effects of these scars on your face.
Having scars can decrease your confidence level, and sometimes you feel embarrassment while facing people.
If you think the scars are permanent and you can not get rid of them, you are wrong.
By the end of this article, you will be able to remove acne scars from your face using any of the following homemade acne scar removal creams.
So without diving into more details, let’s start our recipe.
Making Of Homemade Acne Scar Removal Cream
Many products are available in the market in this modern world, but they all contain different chemicals that cause harm to your skin.
Instead of using them, you can make your acne scar removal cream at home in a few simple steps.
1st recipe Of Homemade Acne Scar Removal Cream
- One and a half cups of aloe vera gel
- 20 drops of frankincense oil and patchouli oil
- 20 drops of Rosehip oil
- The third cup of coconut oil
- One and a half tablespoon of tamanu oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Apply it gently on your clean and dry face.
- The patchouli oil present in the cream can help to remove the scar.
- The other oil present in this recipe is Rose ship oil, which keeps the skin moisturized and very useful for the healing of the wound and makes the skin scar-free.
- Another important thing present in it is aloe vera gel, which heals wounds and inflammation.
It is also called the recipe for Vitamin E lotion.
This oil is also called dry oil, so when you apply this on your skin, it gets absorbed in your body and helps you heal the wound and remove the scar.
2nd Recipe Of Homemade Acne Scar Removal Cream
- 2-oz Shea butter
- 3-oz Coconut oil
- 1-oz Bee wax (Candelilla wax for vegan option )
- 40 drops off frankincense oil
- 25-oz vitamin E
- 20 drops Helichrysum oil
- 20 drops Lavender essential oil
- Heat shea butter and coconut oil to form a liquid
- Turn off the fire
- Add essential oil and vitamin E in it
- Mix it
- Keep this mixture in a glass container
- Put this jar into the refrigerator.
- Wash your face and then pat dry it.
- Apply the cream by gently massaging it on your face.
Baking Soda For Acne Scars Removal
Another essential thing that you can use to remove acne scars is baking soda.
It usually is available in our kitchens, but we do not use it. But it can do magic for your skin by removing scars.
Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate, and it is alkaline.
It neutralizes the pH of your skin and removes all the acne scars present on your surface.
Baking Soda Scars Removal For Dry Skin
- If you have dry skin, then make sure to use baking soda with water.
- Mix both ingredients and make a thick paste.
- Apply on your skin for 3-4 minutes and then wash it.
Baking Soda Scars Removal For Oily Skin
Baking soda removes impurities from the deep of your skin and saves your skin from pollution and other harmful environmental factors.
Moreover, it also controls high sebum production from your skin.
On the other hand, lemon has a sour taste, and it kills all the germs present on your skin and causes acne.
That’s why it works as a germ cleaner.
Likewise, honey moisturizes the skin, control sebum production, and also kill germs. That’sThat’s why it is also known as skin cleaner.
If you have oily skin, then you can use the following ingredients.
- 1\2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1\2tbsp Honey
- 1\2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients until it turns out into a paste.
- With clean hands, apply it on your face and rub it slowly
- Apply it for 2-3 minutes, and wash it
- Dry your face with a clean and soft towel
If you use baking soda and lemon juice, then take in a small amount. Rub it smoothly.
Before applying on your face, check it on a small part of your skin because it causes allergy sometimes on your skin.
So many other things are also beneficial to remove scars from your skin. But these are the two essential things that are cheaper and readily available in your home.
So this is a homemade scar cream recipe, which is very useful if you use it on your skin to remove the scar.
People also ask
Which is the most effective scar Removal Cream?
The most effective scar Removal Cream is Mederma Advanced scar gel. Mederma advanced scar gel Is beneficial for the removal of scars and is also used for various blemishes such as cut, burn, and surgery.
Can coconut oil reduce scars?
Yes! Coconut oil also helps in healing the scar because it binds all the cut tissues and even makes new tissues.
Which reduces the appearance of scars?
The following things are useful to reduce the appearances of scars
These things can heal scars.
How can I make stretch mark cream at home?
The recipe for Mark cream is the following.
Take SHEA BUTTER and COCONUT OIL
Melt it in a double boiler
After heating, cool it for 10 mins
Add vitamin E
Store it in a jar, and keep this jar in a fridge.
In this article, I tell you about the scar cream and Also the homemade recipe of scar cream.
Acne Scars are the marks that pimples leave on your face. Using all the things present in this article, you can remove the discoloration from your skin.
By reading this article, you can easily make a scar cream according to your skin type.
So make your homemade scar removal cream now and surprise your friends and family by its magical results.
If you have any queries regarding the homemade scar removal cream recipe, do not hesitate to ask me in the comments section.
Also, do let me know what you think about these recipes and which one is your favorite.
Stay Beautiful ❤
Love, SUHANA ?