Do you want to know the yummiest recipe for pampering yourselves in quarantine days? You can get a luxury experience of a chocolate facial at your home. Sounds Yummy!
In this article, I will share a very easy method to get a chocolate facial at home for an instant skin glow and a hydrated baby soft face. This chocolate facial is so tempting and the smell will just melt your heart. The plus point of this facial is that everyone can use it regardless of their skin type.
But before starting the recipe for a chocolate facial at home, let’s understand some chocolate facial benefits.
Benefits Of Chocolate Facial
- Chocolate is great for you because of the high level of antioxidants present in it.
- Chocolate facial moisturizes your skin and prevents it from drying out easily.
- Don’t worry about sunburns and harmful UV rays, as chocolate act as a shield to your skin.
- Say goodbye to those aging signs and wrinkles with chocolate facial as it promotes cell growth, making you younger.
- Chocolate, due to free radicals present in it, help reduce dark spots and fine lines.
- Get glowing skin with dark chocolates as the nutrients present in them remove dead skin cells and leaving a healthy, youthful glow to your skin.
Chocolate Facial At Home
This chocolate facial has four steps- Cleansing, Scrubbing, Face Massage and Face mask.
The chocolate facial will instantly bring a bright glowing look to your skin, which I think all of you will like very much.
- For cleansing, dip a towel in shimmering water.
- Then, with the help of the towel, clean your skin with upward strokes.
This process will act as both cleansing and steaming process.
DIY Chocolate Face Scrub
- Take one teaspoon of cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to the bowl. If your skin is sensitive, then you can use flour powder.
- Now add two teaspoons of raw milk.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now massage your skin in a circular motion using the mixture of the bowl.
Chocolate Face Scrub Benefits
Cocoa has a lot of vitamin C, which keeps your skin healthy. Cinnamon fights acne and pimple-causing bacteria. So, for this reason, if you have an acne and pimple problem, then add cinnamon to your skincare regime.
And it also removes the dead skin cells, which makes your skin soft and supple. And raw milk has lactic acid, which dissolves the dead skin cells after scrubbing. For 30-40 sec, wash your face with normal water and dry it off.
Chocolate Face Massage
For face massage:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add two teaspoons of curd to it.
- Now add 10-15 drops of grapeseed oil. If you don’t have grapeseed oil, you can use 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the face massage cream all over your skin. Face Massage is an important step because our blood circulation gets better with face massage, and our skin looks healthy and glowing.
Facial Massage Tips
Here are some facial massage techniques, which I think will be very helpful to you.
First of all, start with your neck.
Massage your neck in an upward direction like this 8-10 times.
- Place your hands on your chin.
- Lower your face slightly
- Run your hands up to your ears in an upward direction.
- Repeat this process 8 to 10 times.
After this, place your right hand on your chin, move it upward to your left ear, and slowly bring it down. Always keep in mind that your hand pressure should be minimum. You can do this Massage on both sides 8 to 10 times.
After this, place both your hands on your chin and massage them in an upward direction towards your nose. This Massage helps in reducing the smile lines and helps lift the face muscles in this facial region. You can do it 8-10 times.
After this, you can massage your cheeks with both hands in an upward direction. After this:
- Place your thumbs on your neck.
- Make a temple shape with your hand like this.
- Move the hands horizontally towards your ears.
This will help in massaging your cheek area very nicely.
Put your hands in a similar position like before and start massaging your forehead in a circular motion like this. Now dab your fingers over your full face. This will make you feel very relaxed.
Now use a wet sponge to clean this massage cream from all over your skin.
Chocolate Face Mask
For Face Mask:
- Take one teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to it.
- After that, add one teaspoon of raw milk to it.
- If you want, you can add lemon juice to it, but please avoid the lemon juice if you have sensitive skin.
- Now mix all the ingredients very thoroughly.
- Now apply this mask all over your face and neck.
Chocolate Face Mask Benefits
Chocolate face mask contains cocoa. Cocoa increases the blood flow, which makes the skin look healthy and glowing. Cocoa also has a lot of antioxidants which help in repairing and rejuvenating the skin cells.
Honey and milk moisturizes the skin very well and improves the skin’s complexion.
After completing these four steps, you will see that your face has become more glowing bright and soft than ever Before.