Are you struggling for your nails to grow faster and stronger? Growing strong nails fast is very easy in 2021. All you need is to follow some home remedies and tips to increase nail growth.
Having long and shiny nails is as important as having soft beautiful hands. Your hands and nails need some extra attention in winters to stay soft. That’s why you need hand care tips in winter to slay with gorgeous hands and long nails.
Nails play an important role in a girl’s beauty; therefore, it’s mandatory to take care of nails. Different vitamins, juices, and food can be used for the growth of the nail.
Home Remedies To Grow Nails Fast
Here are home remedies that you can use to get long and strong nails. Following tips are handy and also helps you to grow nails fast at home. These are the juices that help you in the fast growth of nails.
- Lemon juice
- Orange juice
Orange juice For Faster Nails Growth
In orange, vitamin c is present, and vitamin c helps produce collagen orange that helps in nails’ growth.
How to apply this
Take the orange juice into a bowl. And put your nails into the bowl for 1o minutes, and then wash the nails. And moisturize them properly.
One time in a day
Lemon juice To Grow Nails Fast
In lemon, vitamin c enhances the growth of nails. It’s also helpful for removing the yellow nail stain. In other words, lemon acts as a bleaching agent.
How to apply
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- Mixed both ingredients, then heat the solution for a max of 20 sec, and then dip your nails for 10 minutes.
Once a day
Coconut oil is famous to grow nails fast at home. It consists of nutrients that provide great moisture and nourishment to the nails. It also prevents nails from fungal diseases.
How to apply
- Warm the oil and massage the nail and fingers with oil.
Every night before sleeping
Olive oil carries Vitamin E, which facilitates nail growth and improves blood circulation.
How to apply
- Heat oil and massage the nail and fingers with oil. Wear gloves and let it sit overnight.
Once a day
Benefits of vitamins For Nails Growth
Vitamin H (Biotin)
- Biotin is helpful in the growth of nails, skin, and hair.
- Biotin can be taken through food or in the form of supplements.
- It requires almost 30 to 4o micrograms per day for growing healthy nails.
- It is present in bananas, avocado, and salmon.
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid is necessary for cell growth.
- This means that it can also help in the evolution of nails.
- Folic acid can be gained from foods like eggs, leafy greens, beets, and citrus fruits.
- To promote and ensure healthy nail growth, you must consume 400-500 mcg of folic acid.
- Vitamin A is vital for stimulating the tissues, bones, teeth, and nails.
- It is also a popular antioxidant.
- This ensures that the damage-causing toxins are suspended from inside the body.
- If you favor vegan options, vitamin A can be found in spinach, grapefruit, apples, and yams.
- You can also find them in meat and non-vegan options like milk, eggs, and liver.
Tips To Increase Nails Growth
- Maintain your balanced diet.
- Try supplement.
- Massage your nails.
- File nails regularly.
- Protecting the cuticles.
- Be careful about using nail polish remover.
- Apply garlic oil on your nails and cuticles if you want to grow your nails fast. You can also rub garlic on your nails for five minutes and then wash them. Garlic Oil will also strengthen your cuticle preventing them from breaking.