No matter how hard you try to prevent it, somehow, especially before an important day, an annoying little pimple always seems to pop up! I will be suggesting overnight remedies to get rid of unwanted acne appearances!
Home Remedies To Remove Acne Overnight
Tea Tree Ice Cubes
As you know, dirt and bacteria suffocating your pores lead to acne outbursts. An antibacterial ingredient like Tea Tree oil can easily come to your rescue here.
However, it can be harsh if used on its own. Try making these magical anti-acne ice cubes using tea tree oil at home.
- Mix ½ a cup of water with three tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 8 to 10 drops of tea tree oil.
- Pour this into an ice tray and let it freeze.
Aloe Vera offers a calming effect that perfectly complements the strong and antibacterial Tea Tree Oil.
Using this in the form of an ice cube provides cooling and soothing benefits that complete the anti-acne formula!
The next time you need to squash an untimely eruption, take out one of these ice cubes and rub it over the problem area.
Let the solution work its magic overnight to wake up to calm skin the next day!
Overnight Potato Patch
Tiktok may have left us forever, but it left behind a viral remedy for acne! The solution here is potato! The starch present in potatoes helps reduce redness and swelling, and it is also full of Vitamin C.
This prevents any dark spots from forming after the pimple has subsided.
- Cut a thin slice of the potato and tape it to your face with a band-aid or medical tape.
- If you are scared to try this overnight, you can also leave it on for 3 – 4 hours.
You’ll notice that this sliver of potato has managed to reduce the redness and calm an angry pimple at the same time.
Green Tea Bag
The calming and soothing effects of green tea aren’t just for your mind and body. The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea also help heal stubborn acne.
- Cool your wet tea bag in the fridge and when you’re done, place it on top of the inflamed nemesis for a few hours or overnight.
- You can also use green tea to make a DIY toner.
- Fill up a spray bottle with cold tea.
- Add a few drops of anti-bacterial lavender oil.
- Now you have created your anti-acne toner at home.
Spot Treatment With Honey
People need to realize that acne is a universal problem, not just an oily skin problem!
For everyone with dry skin and is troubled by acne, I’ve got a remedy for you!
Honey is widely regarded as a hydrating ingredient, perfect for all my dry skin beauties out there, but its benefits don’t stop there!
Honey has antibacterial properties that target your pimples deeply and help you fight them off!
Apply a dab of honey over your acne spot and let it sit for a few hours.
Let this golden remedy work its magic and fight off the pimple-causing bacteria!
Love to hear ❤
Do you have a secret remedy for acne that you would like to share? Let me know in the comments below.