Pineapples always remind us of Pina Coladas, but did you know you can also use them to pamper your skin? So if you want acne-free, glowing, and younger-looking skin. All you need is this magic ingredient for some easy home remedies. Remember to do a patch test before using a pineapple face pack if you have sensitive skin.
Benefits Of Pineapple For Skin
Pineapple has an enzyme called bromelain. It makes your skin too soft by removing all dead cells, pretty much like the exfoliation process, leaving very soft skin and returning all that natural glow to your skin.
Pineapple also has anti-inflammatory properties. That is why this pineapple face mask is so good for people to have acne, acne-prone skin, or even oily skin.
What it is going to do is to prevent the appearance of fine lines. It will help you to reduce the blemish dark spots and just to even your skin tone.
Pineapple For Acne
Pineapples are kind of like a natural chemical exfoliator. This face mask that I’m going to share with you is perfect for acne, acne-prone skin, dark spots, and if you want to even your skin tone.
- What we need for the pineapple face pack is one tablespoon of fresh pineapple puree. You can use a blender, or a grater doesn’t matter. As long as you get a pineapple puree, it’s all good.
- Once you get the pineapple mixture, add one tablespoon of honey. Honey will help reduce pineapple acidity.
- Let it sit for five minutes, no more than that.
- If you don’t feel any sting on your face after the five minutes, you can let it sit for 10 minutes, but that’s. Please, don’t do more than that.
- If you want, you can also apply it to your neck and chest, which will be the best.
- In the end, use cold water with a mild cleanser.
One of the things that you have to keep in mind is that when you use a pineapple face mask, you will get a natural chemical exfoliation.
Pineapple And Gram Flour Face Pack
For this face pack, you will need:
- ¾ cup of pineapple pulp
- 2 Tbsp Gram flour
- Mix the pineapple pulp with gram flour for a smooth anti-acne face mask.
- Apply this mask to clean skin.
- Wait till it dries to wash it off.
- This mask will surely give you clear and healthy skin.
Pineapple has Vitamin C to help fight acne and excellent exfoliating properties to unclog pores.
Gram flour or besan helps cleanse the dead skin cells, Impurities and treats acne.
Pineapple For Glowing Skin
For this mask you will need:
- 1 cup of chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cucumber
- Two tablespoons of fresh cream
- Blend these ingredients into a smooth pasty consistency.
- Apply it to your clean face and keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Pineapple also has hydrating qualities, which will keep your skin radiant and smooth. Cucumber contains nutrients like biotin and essential vitamins, which will nourish and brighten your skin. Malai or fresh cream will cleanse and soften your skin.
Pineapple For Anti-Aging
For this mask, You will need:
- One bowl of chopped pineapple.
- One egg white.
- 1 tsp of honey.
- Blend All the ingredients to make a paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face and leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Repeat this 2 to 3 times a week for younger-looking skin.
Pineapples boost the production of collagen and slow down your skin’s aging process. Egg Whites have astringent properties that help shrink pores by tightening the skin. Honey contains antioxidants that will help control wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Home remedies have always been our favorite and go-to solution for every skin problem. I hope you liked these three unique yet simple pineapple face masks that will make your skin look gorgeous effortlessly and Until Next Time, Stay Tuned and Stay Glamorous.