Do you want to know does La Roche-Posay have a Vitamin C serum? The answer is YES. La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum is good for sensitive skin.
So if you want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and aging signs on your face and neck then give a try to La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum.
La Roche-Posay offers 10% pure anti-aging Vitamin C serum with allergy-tested formula. This anti-aging vitamin c face and neck serum make your skin more radiant, hydrated, and softer. Which in turn visibly reduces wrinkles appearance and gives you an even tone and redefined skin texture.
Here is everything you need to know about La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum including its benefits, ingredients, and how to use it.
So stay tuned to know how to get maximum benefits of La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum.
About La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum
La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum is DERMATOLOGIST TESTED FOR SAFETY, Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free, Allergy Tested, Ophthalmologist Tested, and paraben-free serum for face and neck. It is suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin.
This anti-aging vitamin C face and neck serum brightens, softens, and hydrates the skin. Wrinkles appear to be decreased, and skin texture and tone are more even and polished as a result. This serum combines concentrated 10% pure vitamin C, salicylic acid, and neurotensin for maximum efficacy while being gentle for sensitive skin.
Benefits Of La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum
The benefits of La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum are following:
- The rich serum texture makes skin feel smooth and more hydrated.
- Formula with scent.
- 10% pure vitamin c serum hydrates skin and noticeably boosts radiance.
- Use alone or as an additional boost to your favorite moisturizer.
La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum Ingredients
The key ingredients of La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum are following:
- 10% Pure Vitamin C: Also recognized as L-ascorbic acid, this ingredient is frequently recommended by dermatologists. In La-Roche-Posay vitamin c serum, this water-soluble vitamin is added for its antioxidant and apparent anti-aging properties.
- Neurosensine: A manufactured dipeptide, also known as acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, operated to help skin feel eased.
- Salicylic Acid: famous for its effective exfoliating properties to aid clear and refining the appearance of pores. An excellent choice for those worried about clogged pores and oily skin.
- Glycerin: Emanated from vegetable sources, it’s an incredible humectant. It allows hydrating skin by absorbing water from around the environment.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water rooted in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a vital ingredient in most of their products. It includes a unique combination of trace elements, minerals, and high attention of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) discovered naturally within the skin. When used in a formula, HA is a useful humectant that can carry a large amount of water to help preserve the skin’s moisture.
How To Use La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum
You can use La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum in 3 prominent ways.
In the morning, fill the dropper with serum and apply 3-4 drops on the face and neck.
You can also apply it after cleansing. You can use it alone or under a moisturizer.
It protects your skin from sun damage when used in association with SPF protection.
Where To Buy La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum
You can buy La Roche-Posay Vitamin C Serum from the official website of La Roche-Posay. Or you can purchase it from Amazon by clicking here.
Is La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum good for sensitive skin?
Yes, La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum is good for sensitive skin because of the concentrated 10% pure vitamin c, salicylic acid, and neurosensine present in it which make this serum suitable for sensitive skin.