Don’t worry if you can’t go to Salon for Manicure, and maybe you have several reasons like you don’t have enough money or don’t have time. Doing Manicure at home is not difficult. It needs some practice, and then you can perfectly do it at home.
I think Manicure is essential; it makes your hands look prettier and your nails smoother. You can DIY manicure in three easy ways with the help of this article.
I will share a few techniques with all of you. I hope they will help you with the at-home manicure. Now let’s start with our first technique.
Method 1 For The DIY manicure
You can’t do this at home until you don’t have the proper tools. If you need accurate results, then you need to start practicing with the tools that are essential for a manicure. At-home manicure tools are as under:
DIY Manicure Kit
- Hot water
- Cotton balls
- Nail filer
- Manicure sticks
- Nail polish remover
- Nail polish
- Quick-dry drops
DIY Manicure Steps
- If you have nail polish on your nails, then take it off with the remover. It is the first step to do a manicure at home. If you don’t have the nail polish, then you can skip it.
- You need warm water and add a hand wash in a bowl and dip your hands into it for up to 20 seconds.
- Then take cold water in a bowl and dip your hands into it for up to 20 seconds.
- Then clean or dry your hands with a towel.
- Start to clean cuticles at the tip of your nails with a cuticle cleaning spatula. Clean slowly and gently.
- Then take a petroleum jelly/Vaseline, spread it on the nails, and leave it for 2 seconds. It makes your nails and cuticles softer.
- Then again, take a spatula and scrub the dead cells on corners and nails.
- You required a sharp cuticle removal scissor to remove all the dead cells on the cuticles in this step. Remove the dead skin growing on the nails’ tip and the corner of the nails. Be careful while using it.
- It would help if you had a nail cutter and cut the nails. If you want a square shape, then cut a little bit of nail from the corner and cut it equally in the middle. Cut the chip nails and make your nails in square shape.
- Now you need a nail filer for making the shape of your nails. And file your nails from the corner. You can scrub your nails on the top by using it. To remove the piled nails and it makes your nails smoother.
- It would be best to have a Vaseline and apply it on your nails, then take a nail cutter and take a sharper part to remove the dirt and as a nail filer. Now used it and removed the soil, so your nails look whiter.
- And now wash your hands and dry your hands with a towel or napkin.
- Now take a nail growth painter of any brand and apply the coat and wait until it dry.
- After this process, apply the nail polish that you want to use.
Method 2 To Do Manicure At Home
This method is my favorite at-home manicure because of its uniqueness. Many people may not have any idea that we can use Rose flower for our Manicure and pedicure.
This method will tell you how to do a manicure at home without tools. Now the winter season is starting, and your skin becomes dry. Skin treatment is necessary for you, but you don’t want to go to Salon and use home remedies.
How to use this technique?
For this technique, you need the leaves of the rose plant. I am repeating, you need leaves, not rose petals.
- Dry Rose petals
- Leaves of the rose plant
- Gram flour
- Almond oil
Steps Of At-home Manicure
- You need 20 to 25 leaves, add some water, blend it in a blender and make a paste-like sauce. Note (if the leaves are not clean, then wash them).
- Now you need dry rose petals and make a powder. You can buy it from the market and also make it at home easily.
- Take a bowl, add the paste of leaves in it, add the dry powder of rose petals, add salt 2tbsp, 2tbsp of gram flour, and 2tbsp of almond oil.
- Mix it well, and it will look like a scrub. Gently rub on your hands.
- And wash your hands after five minutes.
Method 3 To Do Manicure At Home With Natural Ingredients
Everybody wants their hands to look beautiful, and they want skin treatment with natural ingredients and want to save money. It is a good method and easy to use. You can see the result before and after this method.
But you have to apply it three times a week, so your skin becomes smoother and whiter. These ingredients are natural so try this manicure technique. You need some elements that are below:
- Coconut Oil
- Gram Flour
- Multani mitti/fuller earth
- Apricot Scrub
Steps To Do Manicure At Home
- Mix the Multani mitti/ fuller earth powder and gram flour, add some water to make the paste.
- And take a few drops of coconut oil and massage it on your hands for five minutes to make sure it absorbs into the skin.
- In this step, you need to apply the paste on your hands and massage gently—massage for up to 5 minutes. Wash your hands, and then clean with a towel.
- Take apricot scrub or any scrub suitable for you and massage it on your hands, especially on your fingers’ knuckles (because this area is darker than the other parts.).
- Then again, please wash your hands and dry them with a towel.
- Take Vaseline and apply it as a moisturizer.
- If you want to do a pedicure, then follow the same steps on your feet, and when you apply the Vaseline after this, wear the socks.