Sandalwood powder has several skin benefits in dealing with acne or skincare problems and dealing with acne-causing bacteria. In this article, I will share types of Sandalwood powder and their use to get fair, glowing, and healthy skin.
There are several types of sandalwood powder, generally red and white sandalwood powder used for skin problems.
Sandalwood powder has been used for ages for skin problems, among which red sandalwood powder is believed to be of the highest quality.
Sandalwood powder is not costly; you can easily buy it from your nearby market Store or online.
On the other hand, sandalwood oil also has several skin benefits. It is suitable for dry aging skin and acne-prone skin, so you could take five drops of sandalwood oil, put it in one ounce or two tablespoons of aloe gel, and use it as a spot treatment for acne on your skin.
Below are the two ways to use sandalwood to squeeze out maximum benefits from it.
Sandalwood Face Pack
- To start this face pack first, you need sandalwood powder one teaspoon.
- The second ingredient you need is chickpea flour one teaspoon.
- Then add wild turmeric 1/4 Teaspoon.
- Only three ingredients work like wonders.
- Mix these powders by adding raw milk and form it into a thick paste.
- You can apply this pack onto your face, hands wherever you want to whiten your skin.
- Please keep it for about half an hour, and then wash it off with warm water.
- You will notice excellent results. Just apply it three to four times a week.
Sandalwood Face Pack Benefits
Sandalwood gives you bright, radiant skin and gives you a bright and light skin tone. It is also great for acne-prone skin and blemishes.
Wild turmeric is very much helpful to get even-toned fair glowing, healthy-looking skin. It also helps in fighting skin diseases like eczema psoriasis. And reduces facial hair growth.
Raw milk acts as an excellent cleanser, moisturizer, and anti-aging agent.
Sandalwood Night Cream
Sandalwood night cream will give you whiten skin tone. If you have blemishes on your face, it will reduce blemishes and melasma. So this cream has so many benefits that you should try it at home.
Let’s see how can you prepare it.?
- Take two tablespoons of sandalwood powder, and crush it more to get an excellent powder.
- Add one teaspoon of aloe vera gel and mix it well. Then keep adding the gel and crush/mix this mixture for 5 minutes to get an excellent fine paste.
- Now add one teaspoon of coconut oil to it.
- Finally, add six capsules of vitamin E.
- You need to apply this at night before going to sleep; wherever you want to apply it, like face, hands, and feet.
- You can leave it overnight and then wash your skin the following day.
- You can make this cream for dry skin, but decrease the quantity of oil and vitamin E capsule for oily skin.
- You will get beautiful effects on your skin with this sandalwood night cream.